Top 10 reasons to invest in a french technology venture
- Whenever you feel like spending a romantic week-end in Paris, pretend to have an urgent board meeting.
- Paris is home to a large number of brilliant universities and grandes ecoles, with no shortage of talented people coming from all over Europe.
- French VCs are a following trend, they’ll courteously let you pick the nicest jewels first.
- The french still learn engineering at school.
- Public policy is strongly favoring entrepreneurship and foreign investment (see www.invest-in-france.org)
- You will find here truly original projects with a sound industrial vision, not just the 10,001th copycat startup.
- It wouldn’t hurt to have a few assets in euros in your portfolio.
- We’re too far away ? Have you ever used Skype ?
- Despite rumours to the contrary, the term “entrepreneur” is a loanword from French (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrepreneur)
- There is life outside the Valley. Have a look.
This entry was posted in venture capital
. Bookmark the permalink